Monday 20 September 2010

New Classes Starting Soon in Tidworth, Wiltshire!

I'm working on starting a new class series in Tidworth where I'll be demonstrating how to make your own natural bath & beauty products including soaps, body butters, massage oils, shampoos, bath salts, salt scrubs and bath bombs just in time for Christmas!! In each class you will be able to make your own product to take home. I will provide all the ingredients including pigments, glitters, molds, essential oils, & soap bases and help each of you make your own custom products! For a few of the classes you will need to bring a couple supplies of your own such as a jar or bottle to keep some of the products in, and maybe some favourite stickers or ribbon to wrap the soaps in, but these should be easily available and very cheap, if not free. Anything else I will cover. I need to know what days of the week any interested ladies would be free, and preferred times for the class??

If this class goes well I will be offering other classes such as making your own jewelry, with several different styles of bracelets, necklaces and earrings and perhaps even making your own found object keychain and zipper pulls!

Any ideas? Let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment